The Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts & History, the largest gallery in northern Idaho, is off campus at 415 Main Street, in historic downtown Lewiston. Built in 1884, this 12,000 sq. ft. National Register for Historical Places building offers up to 10 exhibits a year reflecting the area’s culture, history, and arts.
Free. Open Mon-Sat. 11 am-4 pm; closed Sun.
415 Main Street, Lewiston, ID 83501