Back

Just one year newer than the Clay house, the Brundage house inspired admiration in the Riggins of 1918. Brundage Mountain was named after the Scott Brundage family. In 1927, the widow, Mrs. Brundage, leased the house to the Forest Service, who eventually bought the house in 1931. It was used as the first ranger’s house before the Forest Service moved to Slate Creek. The house is now owned by ETC Used Clothing Store.

301 South Main, Riggins, ID 83549